What to do after you get your tattoo…
Proper steps must be taken to ensure that your tattoo heals itself properly after your appointment. Please follow the instructions below for tattoo aftercare. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the shop and we’ll be happy to help.
1. Remove bandage after 2-4 hours.
2. Wipe off all ointment with slightly moist paper towel, wash the area thoroughly with antibacterial soap(dial) and warm water. Lather and remove any excess ink, ointment and plasma. Pat your skin dry. Do Not scrub your tattoo ever.
3. For the first 2-4 days apply Nivea Creme or Aquaphor 3-4 times a day. Nivea creme can be used throughout the healing process (do not use in excess).
4. Do not pick or scratch tattoo scabs, let them come off on their own.
5. Do not soak or expose your tattoo in salt water, chlorine or sun for 2 weeks.